What are wall hung toilets? Many people are perplexed when they get to see that there is no tank or for that matter there is no particular space between the commode and the wall. So, what do you think happens with such toilets? Well, these are effective toilets which not only have a wonderful space saving design, but it has a concealed tank so as to provide the best possible efficiency on the space.
The tank is however present, it is just concealed and hidden beneath the sight of normal people, and it is just located behind the wall. This makes the toilet look seamless, and without any kind of problems. The bowl of the commode has been raised so as to make cleaning in the floor to be very effective. It also ensures that there is no staining done due to the accumulation of water.
- It has a cotton finish, making it look exquisite and beautiful.
- It consists of the latest dual flush system, which ensures that there is extremely low consumption of water for every flush down.
- It is compliant with the standard is presented by CalGreen.
- It is located at a universal height, making it easy for everybody to go to the toilet.
- Ceramic glaze made by SanaGloss has been utilized for this particular product, thereby making it efficient in tackling and preventing the debris from gathering in this particular toilet surface. This ensures that any kind of mould formation which normally happens in structures in close proximity to water will not happen. It also makes sure that you need to use a very little amount of chemical and extremely less amount of water for cleaning purposes.
- The style is transitional, making it look exquisite and beyond doubt one of the best products in terms of futuristic bathroom design.
- The water consumption is 1.6 gallons per flush, which is very economical when it comes to water consumption.
- There are no batteries required for the operation of this toilet.
- The material used in making the toilet is vitreous china. This material is one of the most favoured in toilets and sanitary ware, due to its adherence to cleanliness, and the gloss which it brings to the ground.
- This item can also be paired with any other in wall tank system from Toto.
- Priced at a little below the$230, this is truly a product for the people with limited economic viability.
- The primary advantage of using this toilet is that it can provide the bathroom with cleanliness that it deserves. Due to not sticking to the floor, that particular portion can be cleaned without any kind of problems. You will be able to get clean lines that will be able to convert your bathroom into a stylish toilet. It will definitely be able to complement the rest of your house.
- Another advantage is that it can take up a lot less amount of space due to the apparent absence of the tank. Since it is hung up in the wall, there is absolutely no flooring space taken up, something which is normally present in a conventional toilet.
- Since you can install this toilet anywhere near a water source, you will not have to create a certain space in order to put up such a toilet in your bathroom. Moreover, due to a small amount of space taken, you would get a lot of space in the toilet which can be used for including other objects or decorating it.
- It is located at a universal height, so there is absolutely no need for you to worry to get separate size toilets for adults as well as for children.
- It is extremely economical in its gallon per flush; it consumes about 1.6 gallon of water per flush, in getting rid of the waste product in the commode.
- This toilet provides a futuristic design to your bathroom, which looks good at the outset, and also provides the full functionality to go along with it.
- The futuristic flush actuator plate looks excellent, and definitely showcases the best of design in terms of bathroom décor.
- The application of SanaGloss ceramic glaze ensures that the surface of the toilet shall be cleaned automatically, and without any kind of human intervention. However, as time progresses, you would need to take care of it with the help of chemicals.
- One of the primary disadvantages to using wall hung toilets is the apparent cost. It costs much more than a traditional toilet, so you have to make way in your budget for including such a product. Moreover, the cost is not all inclusive of the installation charges and all the other costs which include hanging the commode on the wall.
- Over time, with a lot of pressure exerted on the toilet, the wall mount that is associated with the wall hung toilet can come loose. Hence, it needs professional help from a plumber at regular intervals to be checked and corrected, and this maintenance is going to end up costing you a lot of money.
- Sometimes, apparent leaks can also be found from the toilet, and needs immediate attention from the plumber.